In a Nutshell
The Plixus Nameplate uses E Ink technology or optimal legibility and minimal eye strain. It allows for crisp text with high contrast and a maximum viewing angle (180°). E Ink also guarantees minimal power consumption. What’s more, the information on the display can be retained if the nameplate is powered off. It can also display a default screen before and after the meeting. Finally, the Plixus Nameplate display eliminates reflection and flicker, even when filmed or broadcast.
The Plixus Nameplate can display information on both sides, independently.
With the Nameplate Manager software, users can easily and quickly configure the contents of the display. From participant names, over logos, to combinations of participant names and titles. A participant’s information can even be displayed automatically when he or she inserts a badge for identification. Templates even allow for quick configuration.
The Nameplate also has a request to speak button on the participant side. A LED strip on top of the Nameplate can show the request to speak status (green blinking) or the speaking status (red light).
- Ultra-thin 9 mm design
- Minimal power consumption
- Maximum legibility
- Easy & flexible updating of display contents through Nameplate software
- Auto-identification of participants
- Built for Plixus® (standalone or directly connected uniCOS)
- Request to speak indication and request to speak button
- Flexible and user-friendly Nameplate Manager: no coding required