In a nutshell
The T-Cam Name Overlay is an add-on to display the name
of the speaker onto the video output. The names for the
video overlay come from the CoCon delegate database.
There are two options for creating the Name Overlay: on
the PC or the video switcher. Activating Name Overlay on
the PC monitor offers more configuration options such
as font, color, and logo; this option requires an additional
capture card. Activating Name Overlay on the switcher
results in low latency video, however, the configuration of
the overlay is fixed.
- Choose between PC monitor or video switcher overlay
- 1 license for name overlay
- Capture card: Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Recorder
(included, only required when using the PC monitor
- The names for the video overlay come from the CoCon
delegate database. Therefore CoCon Discussion is
- When using the Name Overlay on a PC monitor, a
second capture card is required; therefore a PC with 2
PCI slots is needed.
- T-Cam Name Overlay is an add-on to the T-Cam